Thursday, August 23, 2007

Countdown to September 17

We have officially bought our tickets to Spain. We are leaving at noon on the 17th of September. We'll go to Atlanta, and then on to a nine hour flight to Madrid. Sounds like fun to me. I'm thinking of taking sleeping pills.

I am trying to take care of everything I need, from computer stuff, to clothing, to phones, to ids, and lots of other things. We're thinking of bringing tennis racquets and definitely bringing a frisbee. We're making sure that we're web camera equipped so we can have video conversations (for free) over the internet with family and friends. And every now and then I remember that when I get over there I am actually gonna have to work. Teaching kids English! I should probably brush up on it myself, actually.

Okay. Less than a month to go. Goodbye goodbye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta learn how to do this stuff. How do I get to be a "team member"?? Your mom and I are clueless, but are willing to learn. Nice pics from the Lake. I can see what Ree got now. Is this how I post to your blog?? How do I choose an "identity?"

Enlighten me. Dad

Sandy said...

Hey Ben MSCTC is missing you already. The replacement isn't as good as you, but we knew that didn't we. Andria said "Hey maybe we email Ben our papers." I said "oh yeah I think that is why he left to get away from our papers." (J/K) Many are watching this site to get any glimps of you. Have fun, learn lots, and make many memories!