Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Photo Update

Hey everyone. Just to let you know, I updated the photo section of my blog with a bunch of shots I took when I was in Zaragoza. Here is the site again: http://picasaweb.google.com/b2kohler. You can also see it at the left margin of my page if you scroll down. It's called My Pictures. I hope to put up some more soon of my adventures here in Logrono. Well, I must go. I am going to try to make tortilla espanola (Spanish omelette) for Abby and I tonight. I hope I don't burn down our beautiful kitchen--that I cannot afford. See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben
I enjoyed "traveling" on your blog. Spain is one of my favorite places. Back in the early 70's I spent a week in Sitges near Barcelona and then several days at the Running of the Bulls in Pomplona. Wish I could go back!!
Most of all I am envious of lovely traveling companion. Sure beats traveling with 2 guys!
Gary Koschmeder

Anonymous said...

Ben.
How are you doing? I hear you are having quite the time. We're in Fargo at the moment.... I think the cats miss you. We're sleeping in your bed... Hehehehe!! No not really but you do have a nice clean room. Tell abby we said HI!!
James, Mike, Dave and Mary